Our in-house magazine available in PDF format
Finance for Your Business
Your business finance questions answered…
Wired Wessex is pleased to provide a business finance helpline, in partnership with Wessex-based business finance boutique, Business Solutions Unlimited.
This service will provide subscribers with access to quality practical advice on the following issues:
- Banking arrangements, relationships and negotiations
- Sources of finance for your business
- Working capital management
- Cashflow issues and credit control
- Succession planning
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers
If you need help on any of the above matters, please fill in the enquiry form.
Business Solutions Unlimited
Information and Special Offers
Summary UK Tax Rates 2006 Essential Business Finance (1) Essential Business Finance (2) What do banks look for in lending proposals – summary What do investors look for – summary R&D; Tax Credits – summary Small Firm Loan Guarantee Scheme (SFLG) Speeding Up The Flow of Money 12 Credit Tips
Please use our enquiry form if you have any questions.
Find answers to frequently asked questions here:
- I’m making profits but my bank says they cannot support me with the finance I need, what can I do?
- If I want to sell what is my Business worth?
- Our business is too small to bother with management accounts, isn’t it?
- How do I choose an accountant?
- Who or What is a Business Angel?
- All banks are the same aren’t they?
- My bank charges seem high, can I get cheaper banking elsewhere?
General funding information
There are three basic forms of external funding available:
Grants – funding which does not require repaying but usually requires ‘matching’ from other sources as a condition of grant.
Debt – Funding which you have to pay back, with interest.
Equity– Funding for which the investor acquires a share of your business.
For more information on some of the funding available click here…
The material in this website provided by Business Solutions Unlimited is for general information only. Before making any decision based upon such material contained within the web site you should obtain specific professional advice.
Business Solutions Unlimited and Wired Wessex make every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this material however no responsibility can be accepted for loss occasioned as a result of relying upon such material.